We offer qualified and experienced crew as per STCW regulations for Container Vessels, Multi Purpose Vessels and Dry Bulk Carriers. With our partners in Germany, Ukraine, Poland and the Philippines, we can offer reliable crewing services according to the requirements of our clients, from our pool of repetitive seafarers, who have good records of service contracts with the company.
It is company policy to recruit only certified crew, who hold the necessary experience and who have passed a thorough medical examination ascertaining their fitness for their position onboard. We take true care for the crew’s welfare, and as a result of this, the retention rate of our pool of qualified seafarers is to the appreciation of our clients.
AML-Atlantis Management Ltd has many years of experience with recruiting cadets on board its fleet and is in very good contact with the Maritime schools. Thus AML can offer owners a good supply of trainees to work onboard their vessels as part of the crew supply. Furthermore, through monitoring the performance of cadets whilst still studying at the Maritime institutes and by offering a cadetship on board our fleet, AML can also provide owners with Officers who would be known personally by us, and who would have been trained on our vessels.
Crew Management package
Atlantis Management Ltd offers a Crew Management Package, which is designed to relieve owners of the workload connected to the manning of vessels, crew administration and legal procedures. On a reasonable fixed cost structure, our Crew Management package is inclusive of:
- Verifying of qualification, documentation and certificates
- Application for flag state certificates and seaman’s books
- Pre-medical check-ups prior each employment
- Implementation and follow up of drug and alcohol policies
- Crew medical and repatriation in case of sickness/injury
- Handling of illness and accident claims with P&I insurance
- Insurance of personal effects of crew
- Supply of working clothes and uniforms
- Travel arrangements including airfares, ground transport, visas, immigration, hotel and agency attendance fees
- Training and briefing before joining
- Social care for seafarers and their families
- Crew supervision including performance evaluations and efficiency supervision
- Preparation of crew payroll and payment of crew wages and related fees
- Communication with owners and vessels
Training of crew
AML-Atlantis Management Ltd offers training to crew which is either specific or tailor-made according to the requirements of owners. Through our contacts with training schools, AML can organize courses on behalf of owners depending on the specifications of vessels and owners’ needs.